Just enter a url below and hit 'parse' to get a nice
list of links. Alternatively, select 'raw json' and the result will
be returned as JSON.
Enter a start URL and click 'Search'
- Whether the crawler only allows reciprocal rel="me" links. True will give less results, but with less chance of errors.
- Whether a request should use the cache during a request.
- The number of links crawled in a row without any successful validations, before the crawling of any subsequent links is abandoned.
- The number of links crawled within one domain, before the crawling of any subsequent links is abandoned.
- If set to true then links at deeper path depths than that of the shallowest on the same domain will be discarded.
- The level at which the application logs results.
- raw JSON
- Give the results as a JSON data document.
- When using `raw JSON`, this gives a name for the callback function, to allow cross-domain JSONP.